Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sadly Missed

I have not blogged in quite a while but today I feel so full of thoughts that I need to express. Firstly, I would like to say Tim we will miss you! I am not a person who readily feels attached to TV personalities so I must say that Tim's passing has struck me with a surprisingly deep sense of loss. I have watched closely throughout this 2008 political process and have searched for the truth wherever I can find it and can honestly say that anytime I had watched Tim Russert's interviews I would come away with a feeling of exhaustion for the interviewee and also feeling that some (often minute) element of truth had just been brought to the forefront. Tim's sense of fairness and his dedication to report the truth were qualities that I have admired and respected in him. This is a sad day and a tremendous loss ..... to all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home