Sunday, August 20, 2006

Reunion Time


After getting my Mom through a successful "hip replacement" surgery, my husband and I thought we might get away to a family reunion down near Augusta, Ga. Although the heat and humidity in Georgia in August can be unbearable, we were spared by a few rain showers that cooled the air for which I am very thankful. Due to my sinus and allergy problems, I normally will not venture in that direction until after October but I thought I would give it a try. Anyway, the shed in this picture was one I could not resist taking since it reminded me so much of a shed that was located on my grandma's farm in North Carolina. Notice the red dirt (clay) road in the foreground. Attending family reunions certainly can take you back to a storehouse of memories that you did not even know that you had.

I had a few others pix that I wanted to post but blogger is not cooperating so I will just post this much for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home