Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Back to My UFOs


UFOs, UFOs, --they are everywhere sooo I have finally decided to tackle them by starting with this little skinny crochet scarf that I had worked on at the end of the last winter season. This was a great pattern with lots of crochet stitches which I had chosen to help jump start me back into doing a few crochet items. Although I had finished the scarf itself, I had neglected to actually finish the entire project by not crocheting a cute little posey that was supposed to then be attached to the scarf.


Here is the cute little posey that took all of 15 minutes to complete. Can you believe that it took me this long to start on it and finally complete the project?



The FINISHED product -- TaDa!!!



And here is the wonderful book of patterns that I used for this scarf that has many other stylish, skinny little crochet scarves. I highly recommend this book for anyone interested in creating a few fast and easy gifts for the upcoming holiday season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home