Saturday, July 22, 2006

It's Like That!

I have decided that today is the day.... I love reading other people's blogs and have often thought about why people blog. Do they all blog because they have something wonderful to say to the world or is it that sometimes they blog just to be able to release some of their thoughts so that they can think more clearly? Well, this blog certainly will not exist because I have anything profound to say to the world. In fact, as the name of this blog suggests, I will be blogging on whatever is on my mind depending on that given day since I have been known to change my focus depending on what day it is. Although I tend to lean toward artistic endeavors and I love anything fiber-related, I also find myself occasionally filled with political opinions that spill out. Right now, since I have two sons in their twenties and I am working with my Mom to help with some of her health issues, my focus is that of other "Sandwich Generation" folks who find themselves squeezed in the middle with very little time for themselves. So, anyway, here we go..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home