Saturday, July 29, 2006

Regaining the Balance



Upon careful thought of my hectic life over the past year, I have decided that what I need is to add balance back into my life. I have not done much in the way of creative outlets for myself for quite some time so since my yard and flowers were in such desperate need of attention I thought I would start there first. Weeding the pots and just simply paying attention and appreciating their beauty certainly can go a long way! This is one of my favorite pots primarily because of the dramatic burst of dark red coloring offered via the coleus plants.

Here are just a few more of the pots that I have on my deck.

After enjoying the flower pots, I thought I would start tackling the yardwork by doing some weeding and getting around to adding mulch that had been purchased a couple of months ago.

The photo on the left is the before image and the one on the right is after doing a little work. I really do need to venture out and clear my mind in the yard a little more.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home